I've made some progress on Antique Lion. Some of these pics were taken with the flash and some were not. The above photo was with the flash...so the colors appear a bit brighter than they really are.
I "un-hooked" the blue around the large flower. I really tired to leave it alone, but I just couldn't do it. I replaced it with an olive green color more to my liking...more within my comfort zone.
I like the blue/green ribbon that runs around the rug. The outer border will be more of the black.
This fellow's body is twenty nine and a half inches from his mane to his rump...that gives you an idea of the size of this endeavor...it's a biggie!
This pic...above... shows the true colors...or at least close to the true colors.
Remember...this is a large rug...26x52...so even though the progress looks slow...it represents large blocks of time.
My aim is to hook some each day...slow and steady wins the race.
Have a great week!
Enjoy the day,