Monday, July 14, 2014

It's not easy being green...


We have left summer behind and moved to the season of the witch. Green...it's not an easy color to be.


Especially when your nose is long...and twisted like a tree root. She will be one of those girls that folks describe as, "attractive...but not in a conventional way".


She seems relaxed and at peace with that description. She's hoping the dress will be her redemption. I see a velvet pumpkin in her future and I immediately recall the words of my favorite Henry..."I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion". Hmmm....

Henry David Thoreau...succinct and eloquent...a rare breed.

Have a great week!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn


8 comments:

  1. It's never too early to get ready for the next season. You have a good start on this one. Some features, a name some clothes and a broom and she'll be flying of the chair.

    Enjoy your week of creation.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never to early ever, she will be bewitching I am sure, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Love her nose! Not easy being green indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While she is looking lovely I am not ready to move on from summer. WE waited so long for it to come.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Witches are in the air! Cannot wait t see her dressed for the haunting occasion. Janice

    ReplyDelete