Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tallahassee...



It's January...barely...so we are in Tallahassee. We really enjoy our annual trip to our state's capital city. There is lots to do here. 

If you have visited Mugwump Woolies in the past, you might remember that Annie and I like to "house hunt" when we travel. Tallahassee is a good place for spying some lovely homes.


...a brick beauty


...kind of a Colonial


...very cute


...a doll house

See anything you like? We like the grey one...#3.

***************************************************************

My girl and I will be out exploring today. Mr.MW will be in meetings all day...here.


************************************************************

Tomorrow...we will be off to one of our very favorite places...Thomasville, Georgia...stay tuned.

There is some wicked weather going on in some parts...stay safe out there!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn








6 comments:

  1. Morning Robyn, such a good time touring....love the different houses, charming Dollhouse....Enjoy,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love how you and Annie house hunt. I love that doll house! Looks sort of English cottage-y. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Robyn, Next year when you make your annual trip to Tallahassee, give me a shout out. I don't know of too many other rughookers here in town so I would enjoy meeting you. I have lived here since 1969 and might be able to show you some of the best kept secret spots in town. You came on one of the times when we are having our cold days. It was in the 70s earlier in this and last week.
    Hope you enjoy your visit and maybe I'll meet you next year.

    trisha
    briarrosefarm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn,
    Sandy & I are always out looking at houses too. I kinda like the brick cause I am kinda partial to brick construction...
    Looks like you all are having a good time just stay safe and sound, Barb

    ReplyDelete