Thursday, March 10, 2016

Where are we???





Can you guess where we are?


The beautiful old doors are cracked and worn.



The knobs are like the jewelry a dowager might wear to bring back a spark of youth.



The lights are enchanting...flickering and dancing night and day.




My new favorite shop...I've been twice already.



The shop windows are inviting...even the local vet.


Art is everywhere!


And the locals are real characters!!!

So....where are we? Take a guess.

****************************************

A few weeks ago we were in Tallahassee and Annie was loving every minute of it.


Her most favorite person...Mr. Gene.


Comparing badges with the current Bar president, Ray Abadin. The Bar made Annie a special security badge just for her.

*********************************


Have you figured it out yet? Where are we?

Enjoy the day,
Robyn...and a very tired Annie


Sorry I've been gone so long. Annie is having a few health issues and I've been preoccupied.  I'll try to visit when things settle down. Please think good thoughts for my girl.




16 comments:

  1. GOTS TO BE NEW ORLEANS...

    Say Hi to sweet Annie... Hope she is doing well.

    Enjoy the day with Peace for ALL, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for Annie. It is just beautiful wherever you are. I love the colors and the textures. Don't you love Bill Bryson? I want to see the movie. Have you read the one on Australia? I still laugh when I think about it.
    I will get that other book you recommended. I love books like that.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I just wanted to say how much your comment encouraged me that day.
    I wish you a best and hope Annie is back to her lovely self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with both you and Annie. Love your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear friend,
    So wonderful to see your post!!! You have been in my thoughts many, many times, and I have missed you!! I believe you are in The French Quarter, and I too, LOVE your hat AND your red lipstick!!!
    I'm so sorry to hear that Annie has been having some health issues and will keep you both in my prayers!! Those pictures of her make me smile and the one of you together is just precious!!!
    Sending you Sunshine Hugs and Prayers~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry Annie is having health issues. I'll keeep her and the family in my prayers.

    It looks like you're in beautiful New Orleans. I really enjoyed seeing Annie being with her favorite people.
    Big (((HUGS)))
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been missed - be well dear Annie, you are in our prayers.

    Enjoy your time in that fabulous city.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is also New Orleans :)
    I'm hoping Annie's health issues are behind her. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wherever you are, you look stunning and Annie looks so happy too. Good luck to her; you are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Orleans ??
    Praying for Annie's health and comfort.
    She looks so happy among her friends !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie, keeping Annie in my prayers..... I think New Orleans? Looks like a great time anywhere for you.Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking only good wishes for Annie. I love that you share your travels and your kitchen window. Thank you. Happy spring to your family. ...jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many positive thoughts and prayers for your Annie. It's wonderful to see pics from your travels. A knitting shop is all I noticed! lol! I've never been to New Orleans, so I wouldn't know. But that seems to be the prevailing opinion. I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...New Orleans? :o)

    ...Sending good thoughts and prayers Annie's way! Love the photo of the two of you together - precious! ;o)

    ...Peace & blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope annie is feeling better. I have no clue where you were..but it looked fabulous! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prayers for Annie, hope she's doing well. Looks like you found yourselves in N'arlins!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have missed your posts. It certainly is stressful when your children are sick. Will keep your sweet girl in prayer. God Bless, Pat

    ReplyDelete