Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Grateful...


Hello, friends...

Thanksgiving will be here tomorrow and, as is often the case, we reflect on our lives and focus on our blessings with gratitude. 

It will be six years this week since I began Mugwump Woolies. This blog has afforded me a means with which to record the events of my family's comings and goings these many years. It has connected me with women who share similar interests as mine...hooking, stitching, feathering our nests...celebrating our families. I've connected with many of you, and consider you friends, though we have never met. I've learned a great deal from you. 

These days it seems blogs are waning. Life gets busy. I plan on continuing this journey...though I do it less frequently, I still enjoy staying in touch. 

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy the bounty of your table...the love of your family and friends...the comfort and warmth of your home...make some memories!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn, Annie & Mr. MW







10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to your sweet family ~ happy to know you will never stop blogging ~
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too see blogging disappearing; and hope that you will continue on. I am grateful for those who share on blogs and motivate us and give us a happy moment in our day when we can sit and enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Robyn,
    I am so thankful that blogging has allowed us to become friends! I totally agree about continuing the journey and am happy to know you will be doing the same! I wish you, Mr. MW, and sweet Annie a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
    Heart Hugs, my friend~
    Julie 🦃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for your lovely and inspiring blog!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving I too blog less but I still feel the need to blog. In the instant world it is nice that we can go and visit when we have the time.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Robyn! Many blogging friends have stopped blogging or went to Facebook. I continue with my blog journey and hope you will too. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel blogging is much more personal than Facebook and I'm grateful to hear you will continue. I am always happy to see a post from you.
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn, I’m not exactly sure how long I’ve been following your blog, but it has been an absolute pleasure spending time with my blog friend from Florida. Thank you for sharing you, your love of all things beautiful, Annie ( Hi, Annie😀), and Mr. MW. Happy Thanksgiving. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Yes, I've been doing the same with my blog, only posting once a month, but keeping it up nevertheless. it works. I always love when you post. Happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete