Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Favorite Day

me & my sister

We practice being mothers long before we actually become them. We diaper and pat, feed and burp, bathe and dress...somehow...we just know.


But then...if the stars align...and we actually become a mother...it is better than we ever dreamed. 

****************************************************



Helen Elizabeth...my beautiful mother.
I miss you everyday.
Happy Mother's Day!

*********************************************************

Hope you all have the very best day...make some memories!

Happy Mother's Day!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn

**********************************************************

Post Script:Yesterday's post...the bit about the statuary...it was tongue in cheek. 

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely Mother's Day post! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! I miss my mother every day too......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post Robyn...and what a beautiful photo of your mother.
    Blessings to you and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Beautiful Robyn, lovely post.....Sweet pictures, Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, the good old days when girls were girls and aspired to become mothers... Nice trip down Memory Lane. Both post are lovely. Your little Annie looks like such a delightful child and so pretty. Your mom was a beauty too. I miss my mom too, she has been gone almost 4 years now.
    Thanks for sharing this special part of your day with us.

    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robyn, is that a tiny tears doll? I think I had one just like it. Love old photos and have been finding a lot of them lately. Have a Happy Mother's Day. I'll be in Sandwich punchin. I'm worried that any money I make from punchneedle sales will be reinvested in antiques... I can not be trusted with 200 dealers!
    nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post, Your mom was beautiful.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day Robyn! I am so drooling with your new header pic of those fabric colors on that sweet red chair....cannot wait to see what you make with them...the fabric, not the chair. ;0) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable photo's! Wishing you a very Happy and Blessed Mother's Day! Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. *****from the tongue to the cheek...all is well in your world! just look at the smile on your daughter's face...you've done a great job! myself with eight daughters
    our celebration of mother's day takes on a great meaning...now some of the girls are
    mother's themselves. one is expecting to deliver at any moment...how is miss those
    days of their youth! wishing you happy mother's day with your daughter from our house to your's!

    ReplyDelete