Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter


Happy Easter from the House of Mugwump...and Aunt Agnes!


The Easter Bunny ate all the carrots and drank the juice Annie left out for him!


My grandmother was a china painter and several of her pieces are in lovely Easter colors like the robin's egg blue vase and egg. I always show Annie the signature of her great grandmother on the bottom of these special pieces.


German bunnies and German eggs


Have a wonderful blessed day with family and friends! Eat some chocolate! I had French Silk Pie for breakfast with my tea...so bad, and yet so very good!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn





6 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER to you and your family.
    Peace and Love,
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the Easter Bunny was hungry and thirsty! te he. You have an awesome collection of German eggs and bunnies! Hope you had a blessed Easter! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful pieces and family treasures. I had peanut butter pie. Hope your Easter was special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorating is always beautiful. Such treasures.
    Am so happy the Easter bunny stopped by.
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Easter Wishes to all of the Mugwumps!! I so love the old German rabbit candy containers...I have a small collection but, sadly, never even managed to get them out this year. I would have thought the long winter we endured would have made the thought of spring decorating irresistible...but, don’t know what’s gotten into me (or NOT gotten into me??). Love your grandmother’s beautiful work...you must come from a long line line of talent.... Smiles & Easter Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete