Thursday, April 18, 2013

Genuine courage...



I like to think my voice makes a difference. I like to think good things can come from bad events. I like to think that our leaders want America to be the best she can be. 

Today, I don't just think...I know a young teacher was braver than a lot of people. 

I've been emailing Senators all morning...if you like what they do on your behalf...let them know. If you don't like what they do...let them know that, as well. Just let them know that you care...like that young teacher who told her students she loved them as she hid them in the closet, and saved their lives by giving her own. She cared...she had real courage...her loyalty was genuine...not bought.

Enjoy the day,
Robyn







2 comments:

  1. Emailing my senators is what I should be doing as well. I still can't believe the senate didn't pass that bill. Shameful, as the president said. I will get on it right away. Thanks, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making phone calls as well as writing and believe a group of us is going to a partition together with several names of registered voters who WANT gun control. If these men and women are afraid of the NRA, wait until they feel the wrath of the voters!
    nancee

    ReplyDelete