Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Miss Libby Bert

 

This is a rug in progress called Libby Bert. Again...a rug I started and put down for way too long. I'm going to finish her before the 4th! I think her face needs a little tweaking, but it's the first "people" face I have done, so it's a learning process.


She looks in need of some serious orthodontic care close up...and, perhaps, a nose job.


...but from a distance I kind of like her smile???


Working on this young lady's smile as well. She's coming along. Next comes the fun part...clothes!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn

6 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I like both pieces so far! Doing faces must be hard on a hooked rug.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are going to finish Miss Libby Bert! It looks like a fun rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are so lovely, I really like the colors.

    Blessings,
    Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love what you do and how you do it! I agree - I like Miss Libby Bert's smile. But, oh, that darling Allie (short for "Allegiance") doll has me captivated...... Hugs & Smiles ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented Robyn..cannot wait to see the gals clothed...take care, janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your two patriotic pieces..It has been years since I hooked or made a doll..You make me want to revisit these old loves...if I ever get a minute.... sigh :D
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete