Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring randomness...


Happy first day of spring!

Here is a bit of spring randomness...a little of this and a little of that.


Time to spruce up the urns on my front porch...and the door garden. Don't you love poking around in the dirt after the last blast of cold? Lots of things to do to make things pretty again!

*******************************************


Yesterday, instead of making things pretty outside, I was sorting and moving a few things around inside. I have a few old chests where I store magazines. I pulled these past issues of British Country Living out and flipped through them. I love this magazine!!! It is my favorite! It's like taking a trip to England while sitting on your couch...sipping a cup o' tea, of course.


It features wonderful artisans and their wares. It's pages are full of beautiful landscapes, country homes and farms, scrumptious recipes, gorgeous crafts...just all sorts of wondrous things. 

I have been a fan for years, and have many years worth of issues that I cannot part with, and still pull out from time to time. Every issue is a keeper.
  
********************************************


I've decided to hook the borders of Libby Bert. The top I'm hooking as it is draw, but I might make some changes to the bottom. Who knows?


Have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy the day,
Robyn


11 comments:

  1. HAPPY SPRING Robyn. I love those magazines too.
    Thanks for the update on your Libby Bert rug. She's coming along nicely.

    So nice seeing some blossoms outside your door.
    It's a beautiful sunny day here today, hoping some snow will melt.

    Have a beautiful day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Spring randomness..:)
    I'm so ready to play outside.
    However we had snow again today.
    Love your Libby Bert,
    Happy Spring Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn! Your little carrots are adorable and I love the sweet little Fox statue. My daughter accidentally bought me a British Country Living and I loved it! Definitely a happy accident and a great read. Happy spring! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy First day of Spring Robyn!!! Love the bunnies and other goodies around your beautiful home.i have never seen the British Country living, looks great.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your spring randomness pictures! Happy spring Robyn! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and I sure would love to see signs of spring here.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the border is looking on the rug. Happy spring to you! Always a special day in this household. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Libby Bert is so much fun.
    I am a magazine junkie, have gotten CL for at least 30 years, but never heard of the British version. I may have to check it out.
    Happy Spring :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm. I had no idea there was a British edition of CL!! Definitely need to investigate!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete